ACPM is pleased to offer this spacious two bedroom apartment flooded with natural light, situated on Level 8 of Mirvac's Harold Park precinct in the MAESTRO Complex which is approximately 5 years young.
The 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment showcases sleek interiors with immaculate craftsmanship, high quality finishes and top of the line inclusions. This bright and spacious apartment is ideal for a small family, professional couple or the astute investor. It is positioned close to Sydney City but tucked away in the quiet parklands of Harold Park just a short stroll to Tramshed's stylish retail hub and hip restaurants, vibrant cafes, Glebe's Sydney Harbour foreshore parks and the popular Sydney Fish Markets. The property is walking distance to Glebe, University of Sydney and University of Technology Sydney. It is close to public transport, light rail and buses to the CBD, Inner West and Eastern suburbs.
This property Features:
* Top Floor- Level 8 with City Skyline Views (Fabulous For New Year!)
* Abundance of natural light with high ceilings throughout the apartment
* Spacious open plan living / dining room leading out to an entertainer's balcony with city views
* Modern kitchen with stone bench and quality European appliances including a dishwasher, gas stovetop & built in microwave
* Two spacious and sun filled bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Main bedroom, with a luxury ensuite bathroom, leads out to the balcony
* Main & ensuite bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles
* Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout the apartment for all year round comfort
* Moveable louvers in the lounge area & on the balcony to position for privacy and sunlight management
* Secure basement car space with a storage cage at the rear
* Boasting 99 sqm of total space – (84 sqm internally approximately)
* Rental return – approximately $750 - $830 per week (current covid market)
* Outgoings (approximate) - Strata Levies $1,309.83 per quarter, Water Rates $157.31 per quarter, Council Rates $285.70 per quarter.
This is a rare opportunity to secure this special and highly desirable apartment. Act quickly so not to miss out!
Open For Inspection – Wednesday 6pm to 6:45pm and Saturday 9am to 9:45am
Private Inspection – For bookings please contact Philipp Tsiprin on 0405 611 999 or Robin Wang on 0410 503 868.
Auction: 18th December 2021 – ON SITE commencing 9am – UNLESS SOLD PRIOR